Saturday 15 October 2016

Why did I choose ABM?

Image result for Why did I choose? 
 I choose this course ABM (Accountancy, Business and Management) because this is my first choice an this is my parents choice also. My dream is to become a successful manager someday, that can manage a employees/workers. I want to achieve my dreams / aspirations in my life to reach out my family in the life today. And I choose this track, because I like the subjects that inserted in this track like (Business Math and Organization & Management).

So...why should I take this track? You don't know what you're missing! You will able to have the opportunity to try running your own business. Who knows, you could actually be the next Steve Jobs. You will able to practice proper time management. For me, Time management is very important most especially when you get to Senior High with all the workload you will be given by then. So choose wisely!


No comments:

Post a Comment