Saturday 15 October 2016

Its more FUN in ABM!



Enjoyable, Funny and Memorable moments in being a Senior High Student!

Image result for Building a Teamwork

   As you can see in the picture above, we're like a MINIONS. The Characteristic of a minions is weird, funny but when the time is seriously , they're getting some a TEAMWORK to solve the problem/situations. We are the Section of ABM-1D and in this section, we're are full of creation , cooperation , and ofcourse we are enjoying this course (which is ABM) .

  As the part of the section ABM-1D and as a officer, my goal is to make my classmates that surrounding to me is laugh and focus, because I want all of my classmates happy and I wanna inspire people in times of hard ...

  This course ABM , help us to improve and socialize with other types of people. So that's why I consider this more FUN and more KNOWLEGDE that you can see in this course. I LOVE this course and Its more FUN in ABM!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment