Saturday 15 October 2016

As a ABM Student...



My name is Russel Angel Santiago, 16 years old and I am Grade 11 Student now in  STI College Balagtas. My course is ABM (Accountancy, Business and Management).

   As a ABM Student, for me it's hard to analyze and understand the math! :) , just kidding!!
Being an ABM student is not easy, confident, hardwork and time management is the key to understand and improve your selves into skills.

   In this course , I think that I improve and develop my knowledge and skills, why?, because I know to myself that I keeping some hardwork and have a originality in my works. That's why I am now focus and a hardworking student.
  
   It's hard to believe that I am now a Grade 11, and I realize that what if I am now a Grade 12 student ? We didn't know what is the next steps/challenge in everyday, me , I must keeping a hardwork and the important is time management always .









No comments:

Post a Comment